Rane Seventy Two
The Rane SEVENTY-TWO has been designed in collaboration with champion DJs and their crews all over the world. This battle-ready flagship offers the high standards of performance and construction that people expect from RANE, along with ground-breaking technology.
The Rane Seventy Two, 2 DJs can battle it out with their laptops simultaneously through the two USB computer connections. With a brand-new 4.3-inch color touchscreen, the SEVENTY-TWO not only shows Serato’s moving waveforms and their cue points, it also brings a much-needed interactive experience to FX work flows, with two internal FLEX FX engines and stacked Serato effects. Die-cast aluminum toggles and customizable MPC pads unleash the creativity that all battle DJs have in them.
- Solid steel construction—built like a tank for non-stop, heavy-duty use
- (3) New MAG THREE contactless tension-adjustable faders for crossfader and channel faders with reverse, contour controls, and cut-in adjustment
- 4.3” Touchscreen for moving-wave display, X/Y FX control, song selection and user customizations
- Dual FLEX FX engines, one for each channel
- Stacked Serato FX with internal post-fader FLEX FX
- Dual die-cast aluminum FX paddles with 180-degree rotation
- Chain-integrated Serato software effect control plus one internal FLEX effect per channel
- Dual USB connections for DJ handoffs
- 16 Akai Pro MPC performance pads w/RGB backlight, adjustable threshold and aftertouch, with independent mode controls per deck.
- Industry First – assignable USB controller inputs for RANE TWELVE motorized battle controller
- Serato DJ DVS license built in, with Serato DVS vinyl included